Monday, March 20, 2017

Her Hot Highland Doc by Annie O'Neil

A match made in Scotland

He might have the good looks of a modern-day Viking, but Dr. Brodie McClellan has brooding down to an art. He’s only recently returned to the Isle of Dunregan and already the demons of his past are pushing him to the edge.

Running from her own troubled past, this remote posting is heaven-sent for locum Dr. Kali O’Shea. And Brodie makes her long to find her true home in Scotland…in her new boss’s arms!

REVIEW:

When I pick up a book, as a reader I want to be transported to the fictional world the author has created through vivid prose and engaging dialogue. Her Hot Highland Doc does that for me. This story transported me to Scotland where I meet a wonderful set of characters. I was swept away with the romance and the sexual tension simmering between Brodie and Kali. I enjoyed meeting these two for the first time and seeing them take their relationship to the next level. Of course, the medical backdrop allowed Brodie and Kali to act natural throughout the span of the story, giving you a clear view of their personalities. And once I got to know these main characters, cheering them on wasn’t an issue. Overall, Her Hot Highland Doc is another wonderful addition to Annie O’Neil’s list of emotionally charged novels.

Highly Recommended
4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment