Saturday, November 7, 2015

THE PLAYBOY OF ARGENTINA by Bella Frances

THE PLAYBOY OF ARGENTINA by Bella Frances is engrossing, sexy and funny in its own sophisticated way. The characters are likable and full of life. Rocco ‘Hurricane’ Hermida is full of himself at times that I sometimes wish I could smack him hard. Although in end he however wins me over with his chivalrous ways. And what’s not to love about Francesca Ryan aka Frankie? I enjoyed her inward banter as much as I enjoyed the banter between her and Rocco. She deserves to be loved after all she has had to endure over the years. I am happy to have met her. With engaging and believable dialogue, vividly scenic descriptions, a splash of Argentinean lingo and phrases interspersed throughout the story and a plot with enough twists to sustain the story, makes this page-turning Modern novel one of my favorites!

Overall, The Playboy of Argentina is an explosive read, guaranteed to keep you riveted!

Highly Recommended
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment